The full The Avengers Gag Reel (blu ray cut) for your pleasure.
Need this on my dash again.
The Fault In Our Johning, starring John’s instagram post.
Remember that one time I hand drew beyond the frames of John’s instagram post, and sooo many people didn’t even notice it was half painted?
LETS PLAY A GAME. It’s called: Who directed it TIM BURTON or HENRY SELICK
We’ll start with the 2009 Laika film Coraline based on the novel by Neil Gaiman. Do you know who directed it? Burton or Selick?
Did you guess yet?
If you guessed Henry Selick, you would be correct. Tim Burton actually had absolutely nothing to do with Coraline at all in anyway ever. Reminder: Tim Burton has NOTHING to do with Coraline. At all. But that was an easy one. Let’s go to the Walt Disney Pictures adaptation of Roald Dahl’s novel, James and the Giant Peach next.
Think you got it? Are you sure? Better double check…
Oh, look. It’s Henry Selick again! Tim Burton actually interacted with this project, though only as a producer. Bet that was tricky… Next one! Let’s go to the Disney/Touchstone Pictures film Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Have you guessed it correctly? Have you really?
Yep that’s right. Even Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas was directed by Henry Selick. Though Burton wrote the poem and created the characters in which Nightmare was based he didn’t have much interaction with the project beyond that. At the time he had already signed off to direct the film Batman Returns and did not want to be involved with the “painstakingly slow process of stop-motion animation.”
Looks like it was a trick quiz. But now you know Henry Selick, whom people rarely know of is responsible for many of the most well known stop-motion animated films. The more you know!
This isn’t even being qeued. This is just being reblogged, because some of you still don’t understand who directed Coraline.
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
"i don’t support feminism because i don’t hate men"
Took our dogs out for a potty break and Zoe, the one on the right decided she needed to be directly under Nuke, the one on the left, when he had to pee.
I’m doing a persuasive speech and this would really help me out.
If you think animals should be adopted from shelters, reblog.
If you think animals should be bought from pet stores, like.